Wetherspoons and 10:07 Train to Stoke

citywilly said:
5 of us on the 10.07 train.has anyone got train tickets in advance?

me and 2 others are jumpin on the 10.07, we aint buyin tickets tho. no ticket conducter is gona push through a train of us lot. And when we get off in stoke the police will be too busy tryin to get us on a bus, or tellin us to behave that a train ticket is the last thing on anybody's mind!

watch me get fined now!

mossley_blue said:
Why will the police be putting us on a bus???

If they try it then just say you live in stoke and aint watchin the match or say you aint got a ticket or better still say fuck all and just go to the SU bar!!!!

yeah sounds good actually.
i've just heard they encourage you to get on a bus, that takes u down to the ground.

jakeplattinblue said:
mossley_blue said:
Why will the police be putting us on a bus???

If they try it then just say you live in stoke and aint watchin the match or say you aint got a ticket or better still say fuck all and just go to the SU bar!!!!

yeah sounds good actually.
i've just heard they encourage you to get on a bus, that takes u down to the ground.

I know i wont be getting put on a bus 2hrs before kick off!!!!

I dont wear my city shirt on matchdays so if they ask i will just say i aint going to match.

Few of us going to the Student Union i think, its near the train station and cheap!!!

quality, we're gonna get a few beers for the train and then we'll get in the su bar then.
not enough drinkin time with it being an early kick off!!

tazmancblue said:
mossley_blue said:
After the Stoke Away thread thought i would see who is going on this train and also think it will be better if there is few hundred of us?

The more the merrier!!

My son (6'1 rugby player) and I will get that one with you guys...

See you there,

Taz
Anyone else taking their son for protection?

Ghost in my house said:
tazmancblue said:
mossley_blue said:
After the Stoke Away thread thought i would see who is going on this train and also think it will be better if there is few hundred of us?

The more the merrier!!

My son (6'1 rugby player) and I will get that one with you guys...

See you there,

Taz
Anyone else taking their son for protection?

Good point, I will have to tell him to leave his dodi at home tho.................oh and learn to walk!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.