We've Never Had it So Good.

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
First this is the era of the Internet so a comment that is only meant for the aussie market is taken as a world wide comment, its not.
He is in property. His beef is with builders. Because most builders in Oz are currently employed he can't order them around and treat them like shit. They would simply walk away to another job. If 20% of your brickies are unemployed they will work for crap wages and conditions. Tough on the rich bastard but its hardly a major political comment. (In my opinion Radcliffe :-) )

Agree that is is aimed at a small section of a workforce in one country but I am guessing that this line of thought is not only restricted to this guy and that if many businesses could get rid of the workforce, ala Sealink?, they would without a moments hesitation.
He comes across as a total twat.

EDIT, I meant P&O ferries...apologies.

he wants more profit and more work from his workers whilst paying them less, greedy fucker, this might be aimed at a small section of the workforce,but things like this take off and fuck the working man, for every brickie he lays off,he effects the whole family, should children go hungry because dad/mum cant get a job, should families lose their homes because mum/dad have lost their job, self centred smarmy twat

he wants more profit and more work from his workers whilst paying them less, greedy fucker, this might be aimed at a small section of the workforce,but things like this take off and fuck the working man, for every brickie he lays off,he effects the whole family, should children go hungry because dad/mum cant get a job, should families lose their homes because mum/dad have lost their job, self centred smarmy twat

He really just wants to go viral.

This is the same guy who became famous for saying Gen Z would all be able to buy houses if they stopped eating Avocado on toast.

Used to deal with wankers like this all the time, what’s just as bad is that this type of attitude filters down to people who think they’re loaded and successful, when it reality they’re not as loaded or successful as they imagine, call it ‘delusions of grandeur’.
Fortunately I’m in a position now where if I turn up at a house, and they start thinking because they’ve given us the job, it’s their right to order us around, they get fucked right off, even to the point we’ve parked on the driveway to unload heavy equipment and been ‘told’ “erm what are you doing, can you please not park on our driveway”, so we’ve put all the gear back in and drove off.

Sometimes, I fuckin love my work :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.