What’s your goal of the season?

We’ve undoubtedly seen some great goals, but as others have said, Ilkay’s first against Everton for me, just had everything, timing, skill, finesse, calm under pressure, improvisation, had the lot, a goal that only someone with an incredible footballing brain and ability to match could pull off, superb lad.

My choices, in that order:
1) Gundogan first against Everton (a top top notch beauty that we get to see rarely in many years)
2) Haaland against Borussia Dortmund (very tough execution considering positioning and defending)
3) KDB against Real Madrid (not only the power, the precision was impeccable)
4) Haaland against Southampton (a beauty, but Southampton defending was as shit as it gets)

Certainly not the best goals as they're both penalties, but 2 of my favourites are:

Haaland vs Fulham at Home
Haaland vs Palace Away

Both perfect examples of when you need your striker to step up and take responsibility in these big moments. Something we've lacked in these last few seasons before signing Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.