What a crap day yesterday

oakiecokie

Bit of an understatement actually !
Had a few beers in town and arrived at Mary D`s at about 3.00 pm,ready for a few more.No problem until a twat on Security decided I`d had to much pop and refused me entry.
Had all my faculties about me and no matter how much I pleaded this bastard wasn`t for letting me in.I did not swear or use insulting behaviour towards him.
So I trudged back to Mary D`s to watch the game on me tod,whilst my 7 other mates were watching inside the ground.
Ordered a pint and fuck me,I`d lost about £50 somewhere.So now I`m thirsty,skint and really pissed off !!
To make matters worse I also lost my glasses and me fooking elbow crutches,making it impossible to go anywhere else,until my mates came back and also scrounge a fooking drink or two off `em !
Thank fuck for the result.Now having to phone Mary D`s later to see if anyone has handed in both glasses and crutches.

oakiecokie said:
Bit of an understatement actually !
Had a few beers in town and arrived at Mary D`s at about 3.00 pm,ready for a few more.No problem until a twat on Security decided I`d had to much pop and refused me entry.
Had all my faculties about me and no matter how much I pleaded this bastard wasn`t for letting me in.I did not swear or use insulting behaviour towards him.
So I trudged back to Mary D`s to watch the game on me tod,whilst my 7 other mates were watching inside the ground.
Ordered a pint and fuck me,I`d lost about £50 somewhere.So now I`m thirsty,skint and really pissed off !!
To make matters worse I also lost my glasses and me fooking elbow crutches,making it impossible to go anywhere else,until my mates came back and also scrounge a fooking drink or two off `em !
Thank fuck for the result.Now having to phone Mary D`s later to see if anyone has handed in both glasses and crutches.
does sound like you were pretty pissed to be fair

Mate you were absolutely a***holed!! that's the way you've just described your experience for yesterday! Went out with £50, arrived home skint, couldn't walk and couldn't see!! Haha classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.