What a funny day !

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
Got stopped by the police after a sniffer dog indicated I may have drugs on me. I was stood ouside the Arsenal store at Finsbury Park Tube wearing my 76 retro League cup final City shirt, spent 10 mins talking about next season whilst being body checked by quite a pretty female officer ! Then got on the bus when some guy started commenting on the shirt when I turned to look at him, I noticed his rag shirt-boy did I chuckle !

tueartsboots said:
Got stopped by the police after a sniffer dog indicated I may have drugs on me. I was stood ouside the Arsenal store at Finsbury Park Tube wearing my 76 retro League cup final City shirt, spent 10 mins talking about next season whilst being body checked by quite a pretty female officer ! Then got on the bus when some guy started commenting on the shirt when I turned to look at him, I noticed his rag shirt-boy did I chuckle !

Good Job you'd smoked it already then.

mat said:
tueartsboots said:

Good Job you'd smoked it already then.
Just glad I didn't have my baccy tin with me- large ganja leaf on the lid ! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.