What A Guy Tevez is...

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Just read a story that he has bought all the staff at City 42" Plasma TV's each this includes the tea lady, canteen workers and laundry workers ect. as a thank you presant, this guy has a heart of gold, what a guy.

Full Story
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2964635/Carlos-Tevezs-incredible-thank-you-to-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -City.html</a>

Andouble said:
love reading stuff like this
It's better than reading negative stuff, but i'd still guess this story is complete bollocks. Why do we ridicule the infamous story about the watches for example, yet lap up this story about Tevez? We can't have it both ways just because one is positive and the other is negative. I reckon it's a load of bull, but hey... i'd rather read this than stories about him allegedly wanting to leave!

Tricky_Trev said:
Andouble said:
love reading stuff like this
It's better than reading negative stuff, but i'd still guess this story is complete bollocks. Why do we ridicule the infamous story about the watches for example, yet lap up this story about Tevez? We can't have it both ways just because one is positive and the other is negative. I reckon it's a load of bull, but hey... i'd rather read this than stories about him allegedly wanting to leave!

If its true, you gotta be born with it. And Tevez undoubtedly was born to it.

im surprised the head line wasnt... carlos tevez buys tvs as goodbye present. they will do anythin to twist a story.

love tevez

davymcfc said:
im surprised the head line wasnt... carlos tevez buys tvs as goodbye present. they will do anythin to twist a story.

love tevez

They d love to turn his head. Never seen a player so honestly suited to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.