What a joke these ticket prices are getting

frannyleesbogroll said:
We should respond most grounds you get stuck in a shit corner and pay top whack as in villa and everton.
We should do the same at coms get the away fans stuck in the area of the ground that is known to have the worst/view access and charge top dollar. This will open the whole end for city fans.

The trouble with that is,everywhere in the ground has great views and good acccess

also there are only 4000 of tha tickets too! Its hardly rocket science, high demand for low supply always increases the price in anything in life, not just "poor" City fans, dont go if you cant afford the hard to get. The biggest pisstake though is if we give them cheaper prices when comings to Eastlands, gotta work both ways....

a lot of clubs get around ripping off away fans by incorporating a membership scheme, thus in effect enabling to club to level higher prices for away fans, while away fans sit in the same stand.

ie man united 51 pounds for city fans.

city should scrap the 30 pound scheme, charge a token fiver, paid with the 1st ticket you buy, so everyone becomes a member, then stick the away fans in the top tier and charge 45 quid like everyone else.

this would also free up more cheap seats for city fans.

personally though i think its all bollox, football needs away fans, without them the game is flat, but the greedy clubs cannot see this.

surely there should be an away fan rule, where every club charges 25 pounds and allocates a minimum 4000 tickets (if needed), making for a much better atmosphere

police dont want away fans though, so if anyone was to misbehave then they should be banned for 10 years, so the genuine fans can still go to away games in peace and in large numbers.

dont get your point about £38.. my mate bought a ticket in the 3rd tier against arsenal and i m sure he said he paid £43, as to being a cat A game, if you have a large away support they have to pay for extra stewards etc... £38 is only really expensive if you have to buy a couple of tickets, i e for your family... its bad but its always been that way, football does not understand the credit squeeze i m afraid, although city do try and help like the hamburg and scunthorpe games, better off let them in cheaper than have empty seats

surely there should be an away fan rule, where every club charges 25 pounds and allocates a minimum 4000 tickets (if needed), making for a much better atmosphere

Exellent idea. That way every supporter knows what their dealing with.

Well ask City to slap a monster screen up and let fans that cant make the away games come and watch it pay 10 squid in to look at the game on that.

LCBblue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
At least you can go to away games:(

My family refuses to go, they say there is usually trouble and "its too rough"
What are you from some posh village in Cheshire or something??
Oi, none of that. I live in a posh Cheshire village and I go to aways!

squirtyflower said:
Dubai Blue said:
Unfortunately you can't do that though
we can't at the mo because we have to charge the equivalent price to the home fans
but if they were on their own in the third tier you can charge as you please
We'd still have to charge City fans in the opposite stand the same price as they are directly comparable seats.

Dubai Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
we can't at the mo because we have to charge the equivalent price to the home fans
but if they were on their own in the third tier you can charge as you please
We'd still have to charge City fans in the opposite stand the same price as they are directly comparable seats.
not if it became membership only for that opposite stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.