What a load of BS

dw7 said:
Freestyler said:
wouldn't bother me if he went, he's been awful, we wouldn't miss him.
Wouldn't say awful but overrated by a lot of blues IMO

David Silva is what makes us tick, without him playing we look
disjointed and unfocused. If you can't see that I'm amazed.

They are all at it today... The Sun are at it again with a "City fear summer raid for Tevez" story.

They decided to say that Tevez is on £257,000 a week and that we have offered another £40k to tempt him to stay... no source at all.

Kompanyon said:
This story is from Spanish paper Marca.<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2011/02/18/futbol/equipos/atletico/1298055203.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2011/02/18/futbol/ ... 55203.html</a>

Hope its not true.

For fucks sake get a grip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mancio said:
Kompanyon said:
imo all this shit is coming from his agent.Which is not good.

usual agents looking for more money.

He'll never get the salary at Atletico that he gets here, though. :/

I'd imagine Silva has to have second thoughts after freezing on our practice pitch. But he's a smart guy, he knew it was cold coming in, and he's apparently willing to tolerate it to play here. He's progressing as a player.

Which is fine enough. I don't blame him hating the cold.

NewbBlue said:
Mancio said:
usual agents looking for more money.

He'll never get the salary at Atletico that he gets here, though. :/

I'd imagine Silva has to have second thoughts after freezing on our practice pitch. But he's a smart guy, he knew it was cold coming in, and he's apparently willing to tolerate it to play here. He's progressing as a player.

Which is fine enough. I don't blame him hating the cold.

I formally award you the Gold Medal for being the most miserable, negative poster on Bluemoon. And that is quite a feat, because there are some right miserable cunts on here.

Simply a lazy lift from a completely made up article in Marca.

The Mail reproduce it and hey presto, it becomes 'legitimate'.

The seed continues to be planted, e.g - Balotelli back to AC Milan.

I can tell you there is nobody more settled or enjoying playing over here than little Silva.

Oh, in a totally unrelated article, Tevez is off to Inter or Barcelona - from the BBC website (no link as it's in the Murdoch press):

Manchester City are also bracing themselves for a summer move from Barcelona or Inter Milan for striker Carlos Tevez.
Full story: the Sun

What a load of BS.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am --<br /><br />Correct!

He will be a Manchester City player this time next year and if not I will eat a kangaroo's testicle.

BOOKMARK THIS AS PROOF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.