What a load of crap!

C_T_I_D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2861409/Manchester-City-chairman-steps-in-to-stop-player-revolt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... evolt.html</a>

I've read some articles but this just tops them all.

Really getting cheesed off with this Sun, they really are spouting shit after shit, day after day, I just wish the club would sue outright

We lost to an Everton side who beat Chelsea at home after going behind something that has not happened to them in the premiership ( out side us ) for a long time.

We were beaten by Utd at the swamp because they have the best player in the premiership by a street in their midst at present on their side.

Stoke are not easy to beat at home so I guess it comes down to the Hull game and because of that we are in " deep shit lol ".

I gather Manure were not written off as a has been side when they lost to Burnley but again this is a case of letting recent results dictate the story rather than the other way around.

If we continue to fall well below our current points per game average come season end then maybe the powers that be have to look at some of the issues at hand but FFS these are all so called quality footballers on huge money we are talking about not the things we don't even expect to take place amongst bored kids at kindergarten.

I am glad I don't read any of your trash online.

95% of clubs in the league would love to be in as big a crisis as we are.

I agree there is no smoke without fire, and I find this hugely frustrating.

Board should come out now and confirm Bobby is going nowhere in the summer, and make it clear to the players that if they don't like it they should look for another club - but also that they will only leave on our terms.

If we cannot get back what we paid (or feel they are worth) they will be made to train and play with the reserves. We do not need the money and will not be pushed around by overpaid wankers complaining that they are tired.

Hope that if Tevez was around Mancini would have got his way over Bellamy, and it's just the fact that we are short on numbers that means we have had to (temporarily) pander to him.

Mancini needs to be able to get his own players in asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.