what a miserable tw*t

cityontheup

just listened to the hour long programme on radio 5live about City and they had author and city fan Colin Shindler on the show ,what a miserable doom and gloom merchant harking back to the good old days and wanting HIS football club back ,wake up and smell the roses ffs ,the past has gone we have laid dorment for too long we know have the money to compete with the big boys so rejoice and get behind the team and the new owners ,slagging off Gary Cook over the Kaka affair ,what did you want him to do when AC Milan came calling wanting to sell Kaka "No thanks we're not good enough for him" !!!! ffs you don't turn your back on a player like that when you get the chance ,Cook and Co. gave it their best shot and Milan shit themselves when their fans went ape shit ,i only wish they had some normal fans on this show are over the moon and just wanting for the ride of a life time .... CITD

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113835</a>

I read his first book Man Utd ruined my life and realised that he had never moved on from the Bell, Lee, Summerbee days of the late 60's early 70's, his football knowledge after that time was very limited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.