what a weekend...

nu774ll

Wow, went to bed last night & hoped this was bullshit, but ive woken up this morning to find the club statement and find out its not a nightmare.
All i can say is well done Manchester City, we haven't bowed down to a player like the scum did just a couple of weeks ago. Were not letting a player call our shots, granted he is our best player and his scoring record and performances warrant a pay rise more than shrek over the road, but weve still stood our ground!

By the look of it, while he got suspended we've gone and done a great thing in letting him jet off to home to see his family, while away his representative has obviously had a chat to him and decided to try and swindle us, but its backfired big time.

I mean if its all about tevez wanting to be with his family why not bring them over here in the 1st place? and if it was true surely that would mean in his transfer request he only wants to go back to argentina?

I think he cant handle the fact he isnt the 1 outstanding player anymore & although it pains me to say it we will do fine with or without him. Its been a great year and a half tevez but goodbye and goodluck in whatever you decide to do...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.