What annoys you about modern-day football?

Fickle fans who don't give players long enough to settle. The amount of foreign players in prem, the best ones are great for the league but too many average ones nowadays.

What annoys me most about the modern game is old timers moaning about how much better it was in the past.

Only joking.
The over-hyping of matches gets to me along with ridiculous Nike, FIFA games etc adverts with players doing stupid stuff.

People being banned from the ground for nothing,

The term "matchday experience" (typing that has annoyed me)

Cost

and short freekicks when they move it to the side and the man who's charging the ball down is about a yard away when the shot comes in.

howfen blue said:

Cost

and short freekicks when they move it to the side and the man who's charging the ball down is about a yard away when the shot comes in.
Banned from the ground for nothing?
Give us an example

brianstrousers said:
howfen blue said:

Cost

Banned from the ground for nothing?
Give us an example
One of mates got as a 3 game ban for swearing,no warnings about his language thrown straight out and ticket taken off him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.