What Are Our Arab Owners thinking?

Now that we're fighting relegation, an entirely different (new) mindset is essential. The suggestion that ADUG will up and leave is silly and unrealistic. I think they might persevere with Hughes with a direct ultimatum that he must pull us out of the slump by the season's end. For now, forget top six, forget Europe, forget all that...

CityPar said:
OrigamiNinja said:
The owners are in a no win situation, if they sack him the media will say they are trigger happy, typical foreign owners who think success should be instant blah blah blah and if they dont sack him us fans will start to question what they are up to!

They are on a hiding to nothing either way!

Media could hardly claim we're trigger happy when it's clear for all to see we've gone backwards - and in style! Quite frankly I don't give a shit what they think - I want the club to survive and push on. Very little sign of that happening don't you think?

Hey I agree with you I am just saying that this can hardly be the fault of the owners which is what a thread title of 'What are our owners thinking?' suggests! They are damned if they do and damned if they dont!

i think if the owners stay with hughes,all they are going to do is waste there money on secound rate players that hughes thinks are the dogs bollocks from his past ,ie sata cruz.............

What are many of us thinking? Forget the past and the merry-go-round with managers. This just isn't good enough. It wouldn't be good enough without any money. In fact without the millions we would have acted the same as Blackburn by now. And as for buying our way out of trouble anyone thinking this must be mad. It will take more than three or four buys to sort this out and if we wait till february for them to turn things around a bit we will be sunk. We can't win against the bottom teams and we can't win against the top ones either. That spells real trouble. Sorry MH, you're not up to it and I for one want you and your hopeless backroom team out asap. If anyone thinks this is bad wait till Blackburn. The whole satdium will rise against him at this rate with echoes of the FA Cup and even more embarrassing how about
"You got Hughes and we got Sam"!!!!

What are many of us thinking? Forget the past and the merry-go-round with managers. This just isn't good enough. It wouldn't be good enough without any money. In fact without the millions we would have acted the same as Blackburn by now. And as for buying our way out of trouble anyone thinking this must be mad. It will take more than three or four buys to sort this out and if we wait till february for them to turn things around a bit we will be sunk. We can't win against the bottom teams and we can't win against the top ones either. That spells real trouble. Sorry MH, you're not up to it and I for one want you and your hopeless backroom team out asap. If anyone thinks this is bad wait till Blackburn. The whole satdium will rise against him at this rate with echoes of the FA Cup and even more embarrassing how about
"You got Hughes and we got Sam"!!!!

hunter1010 said:
i think if the owners stay with hughes,all they are going to do is waste there money on secound rate players that hughes thinks are the dogs bollocks from his past ,ie sata cruz.............

It's the second-rate players that Hughes inherited that are costing us, prime suspects, Dumb and Dumber at CB. I've got them down for 9-12 points lost directly and immediately caused by them REGARDLESS of any other issues. Those two are footballing black holes, they ADD nothing going forward (quite the opposite in fact), they offer NOTHING in the opponents box, they cause the entire team to look over their shoulders...two DMs today against WBA, why is that, and they were needed as well.

Like Robinho said, you build a team from the back. If Hughes goes I hope we have a manager with the balls, time, and money to stand up for quality and against the bought and paid for shop-steward fan club.

Brucie Bonus said:
It's the second-rate players that Hughes inherited that are costing us, prime suspects, Dumb and Dumber at CB.

They were fine last season, even better the season before. What has changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.