What are they singing? (Henrik Larsson at Celtic Park)

which i answered. then you said "what's your problem". good lord, i feel like paul gascoigne did when asked for a message to the people of your country and said "yes, fuck off!" it may well have been norway but it makes no difference, you're all as fucking daft as each other.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
Humlannitton said:
He played at the swamp for how long - three weeks?

i couldn't give a flying fuck whether it was three years, three weeks or three minutes. once a red, always a twat.

citykev28 said:
which i answered. then you said "what's your problem". good lord, i feel like paul gascoigne did when asked for a message to the people of your country and said "yes, fuck off!" it may well have been norway but it makes no difference, you're all as fucking daft as each other.

-- Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm --

Humlannitton said:

i couldn't give a flying fuck whether it was three years, three weeks or three minutes. once a red, always a twat.
So, me asking a general football question in the forum "General football forum" makes you so mad you have to insult another blue?

Well, gently fuck off you daft prick.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo</a>

was it this one ???<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/S8kuDHa9m_U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/S8kuDHa9m_U</a>

a much better tribute to him.

Humlannitton said:
citykev28 said:
which i answered. then you said "what's your problem". good lord, i feel like paul gascoigne did when asked for a message to the people of your country and said "yes, fuck off!" it may well have been norway but it makes no difference, you're all as fucking daft as each other.

Humlannitton said:

So, me asking a general football question in the forum "General football forum" makes you so mad you have to insult another blue?

blue my arse. your a fucking celtic fan. this all started because i dared suggest that your beloved bhoys were singing a celtic song rather than a tribute to saint henrik.

citykev28 said:
Humlannitton said:
citykev28 said:

blue my arse. your a fucking celtic fan. this all started because i dared suggest that your beloved bhoys were singing a celtic song rather than a tribute to saint henrik.
If I'm a Celtic fan rather than a blue, then you my friend are scouse or whatever.

317373_2328024253607_1639713503_2268697_2098156669_n.jpg

Was it too hard for you to read what I explained about WHY I think it is a great video? Henrik Larsson is SWEDISH, I am SWEDISH. Henrik Larsson represented everything people in Sweden are proud of, not at all like Ibrahimovic who has some kind of balkan ways to behave. I have never and will never consider Henrik a red - He was a Feyenoord, Celtic and Barcelona player. All I wanted was some help from someone english speaking to hear what was sung. That was it. What the fuck is wrong with you, mate?

I really, really couldn't imagine that it was such a sensible issue around here. Jeez...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hello Swedish guy. Wont be too much love for a guy that even contemplated playing for the twats up the road. How comes you are a City fan?
Always loved english football since I grew up, never had a team to follow. Finally when Sven arrived at City, I started reading and posting here and at some other City forum, and I was instantly stuck. It was a real treat being here and I have to say that I never saw this kind of crap Kev is giving me five years ago.

Try to watch every game on the telly, and I'm trying to save money for a trip to Etihad Stadium. I live in the north, so just watching one game would cost me about £750.

My daughter (pic) is a true blue, have never known anything else other than love for City. She is nine years old, and knows every player by name and number.

tell you what kev if you can post this in perfect swedish I'll think you're a better City fan than the jock from Sweden.

BTW think HL was a twat for playing for the rags but no one can deny he was a world class player. If I was swedish I'd be proud of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.