What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

And it's cold, so cold so so cold on the edge of time

For your namesake my noble Mr Ed :
It honours me to invoke for your kind perusal the majestic Magnu

Magnu, horse with golden mane, I want your help yet once again,
Walk not the earth but fly through space as lightning flash or thunders race
Swift as the arrow from the bow, come to me so that no one can know.
Sunbeams are my shafts to kill all men who dare imagine ill,
Deceit that fears the light of day fly from the glory of my ray,
Good minds open and take new light until we diminish by the reign of night
A burning brand was seen to fall, it lit the darkness of the hall,
The flying hoofbeats circling in, come to me and let us spin.

rXHkZ0x.jpg

I was honoured to be there on my own at 14 years of age with my bin liner full of hippie goodies and my tent from the mothers Gratton catalogue
I met many fine people and was taken under the wing of Lord Krishana for my food and fodder

It rained so hard on the Saturday night that the ground was a veritable quagmire of mud and lust.
These memories shall I take to the old folks home whilst dribbling surreptitiously down my five old man chins:

Absolutely fantastic. And I mean absolutely fantastic!!

I love Hawkwind when Lemmy was with them...."Lost Johnny's out there trying to get relief"

Got to listening to some of the local bands I grew up with. Poison Idea are one of the best hardcore punk bands of all time. Truly an "ugly band for ugly people."

Jeez, yer right there! Is that Demis Roussos in the middle?
The late Tom Roberts aka Pig Champion. 400-500 Pound guitar player. Had to sit on a sofa while playing. Kurt Cobain was a huge fan of his! They were epic. Their motto was basically "booze, drugs and junk food!" Albums include 'Kings of Punk', 'Record Collectors Are Pretentious Assholes' and the epic masterpiece 'Feel The Darkness.' I haven't heard much about them lately, though they still release albums.

A brilliant pre match Ukrainian drinking song ...Dah !
Get em in then it's kick of soon !

Two pints of Obolon our kid and a packet of Nobbies nuts !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.