What are your roads like?

Absolutely diabolical… Mentioned it before that we even pay more for the upkeep here in North Wales..

I’ve been driving a sporty car since October which exacerbated things .. It’s going in October before I lose all my fillings
Is the real reason for the 20mph limits the pot holes? ;-)

We’re back and to between North Wales and Didsbury a lot atm.. the stretch where the Knutsford link road joins the M56 is getting dangerous now with massive holes and ruts.. in the daytime you can normally avoid them but at night you just don’t see them.. It won’t be long until there’s a serious accident.. I feel for bike riders in particular

The bit that really grates is that the stretch was in poor condition surface wise when they reopened it .. that’s fucking diabolical
On motorways there should definitely be no potholes, certainly not the size and depth that some are. It's not great when you hit one and the car bottoms out and the machine judders through the whole of its' frame.
I find the exits from services particularly bad, speed hump followed by pothole being common.
If I was buying a car now, it would be an old Citroen with hydrogas suspension......

Last edited:
On motorways there should definitely be no potholes, certainly not the size and depth that some are. It's not great when you hit onen old and the car bottoms out and the machine judders through the whole of its' frame.
I find the exits from services particularly bad, speed hump followed by pothole being common.
If I was buying a car now, it would be an old Citroen with hydrogas suspension......
Our next car will be a tank

Abysmal where I am, but with the sheer amount of sustained and endless rain we have had for months on end its no surprise. The damage caused is everywhere. Going to be a huge and very pricey job getting it all fixed

Country lanes. How do you think they are?
Country lanes are the worst, I visit farms all over the country/world and can say for certain that the UK country roads are embarrassing. Glad I only drive the company van down them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.