What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

I honestly believe Pep would have said no. He went to America in 2012, didn't he? Took that year sabbatical. We might have convinced him otherwise but he's definitely the kinda guy who tends to stick to what his mind is set on.
It's impossible to say but I don't believe that.

For a start it was his friends here, not total strangers. If he didn't want the job he'd have said from the outset.

Also, I believe there is a reason City were careful to point this out in the statement linked.

I actually believe he took the sabbatical to wait for our job but then got bored and decided he couldn't wait around any longer and took the Bayern job whilst telling City that he'd come to us next. Remember, Pellegrini told the press that he was told that Pep was coming to City when available when he took the job in 2013.

Richards in his very brief best spell was a genuinely brilliant right back who on his day was notably superior to Zabaleta. I think Pep could've worked miracles with a young Richards too.

The following goals took very early deflections that nobody is willing to admit:
Wright-Phillips in the 4-1
Nasri in the league cup final
Sterling's first goal this weekend.

A lot of you to this day still have no idea about Pep and his methods and it's like you take pride in not learning about them.

The worst City player is still incredibly talented. Whether you think it's Grealish, Sterling, Jesus, Ake, Zinchenko, or whoever. Stick them in most other teams and they're one of their top 3.

Ronaldo would've done well here. Kane would've done very well here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.