What are your Wembley plans?

Anyone been able to pre book at stanmore the ncp website doesnt seem to be letting you book
Try looking for your parking space basically parking on someone’s drive I did this last year at Stanmore about 3 stops to Wembley good for fast exit from Wembley
Have a great day

Any Blues travelling up from the Kent coast be aware HS1 is not running between Ashford & Ebbs fleet.
This will mean old school slow trips into Victoria or for me, Charing Cross up from Dover on the 9:33 - cans & black pudding scotch egg breakfast -
On to the royal free hospital hampstead to collect a mate, fingers crossed (unbelievable timing for surgery...) then we're on to the railway in West Hampstead pre match. Heard there'll be a few blues in there & looking out for the mid Sussex lot & mates from Manchester.
Never seen us beat them in lunnun including the yellow kit in 89 so it's about time. C'mon City....

8.20 train down, dump our bags at the Royal Eagle hotel, Paddington. Then into central London for some beer and food, starting at Montagu's Pyke. After the match back into central London. Then make our way back to Paddington, found a pub that serves to 11.30 on Sundays which is pretty good. Back on the train at 2pm Monday.
Hotel £26 each, train £46 return all booked before the semi final ☺
Ta
Staying that area myself what’s the pub called??
Cheers

Off to the souvenir shop today to get myself and the gang my Wembley outfit.

Giddy!

Might get myself the John stones gagooole.

Probably freeze to death down there Sunday.

Train tomorrow morning, probably go via Warrington. Not sure then whether to stay in London for a bit or head straight to Wembley, also haven’t decided if to head back or stay down there on Sunday, already dreading the rush back, it might be best to take rest and tackle it on the Monday, only problem being my lad has school. As this is the Wembley plans thread, my plan is, I haven’t really got one.

You
Off to the souvenir shop today to get myself and the gang my Wembley outfit.

Giddy!

Might get myself the John stones gagooole.

Probably freeze to death down there Sunday.
Don't forget your yellow ribbons

Last edited:
8.30 am start, getting a lift down, park at Hillingdon and then get a tube to Wembley. Have a great day my fellow blues and lets hope we are all celebrating tomorrow night.

Getting a 12 train, Euston at 2, should be at Wembley before 3pm barring any delays. Can't wait now. Love a London away day, Wembley always that bit special. Let's hope we're all happy by 6.30 tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.