What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Glyn said:
Just finished False Friends by Stephen Leather.
Now on The Sixth Man by David Baldacci.
(did anyone finish Wolf Hall ?)

Yes. I thought it a bit hard going at the start but then it seemed to blossom into one of the best modern books I have ever read.
However, I already had a passion for that time in English history so maybe that sustained me.

Glyn said:
Just finished False Friends by Stephen Leather.
Now on The Sixth Man by David Baldacci.
(did anyone finish Wolf Hall ?)

Are Stephen Leather books any good?

BoundedCascade said:
A Feast for Crows - G.R.R. Martin. 3/4 of the way through and I absolutely love it. I cannot wait to be done to move on to the next book in the series.
Don't read it too quickly, waited for almost 4 years for the last book, probably have to wait another 4 for the next. GRRM should stop pissing around and finish the series before he pegs it!!

Currently reading The Dark Tower by Stephen King, bit disappointed tbh!

I just finished the demonisation of the working class by Owen Jones, quite brilliant i thought.

Next book is Anrew Marrs history of modern Britain

Phantom by Jo Nesbo.

Just started it, am a big fan of Nesbo so am looking forward to it.

Maurizio nicked my Porsche said:
BoundedCascade said:
A Feast for Crows - G.R.R. Martin. 3/4 of the way through and I absolutely love it. I cannot wait to be done to move on to the next book in the series.
Don't read it too quickly, waited for almost 4 years for the last book, probably have to wait another 4 for the next. GRRM should stop pissing around and finish the series before he pegs it!!

Couldn't get into the dark tower series at all.
The first 3 game of thrones novels were excellent feast of crows and dance with dragons a bit of a let down in comparison.
Can see this series dragging on like the wheel of time novels.

lust overlord said:
Maurizio nicked my Porsche said:
BoundedCascade said:

Couldn't get into the dark tower series at all.
The first 3 game of thrones novels were excellent feast of crows and dance with dragons a bit of a let down in comparison.
Can see this series dragging on like the wheel of time novels.

Hope not, started reading those when I was about 25 and I'm 39 now and still not finished, although Sanderson doing a good job on finishing them off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.