What do you love most about Bluemoon ?

Honestly the best mods I've seen.

I love how it's very open here and people can say what they want. Even to the point of themselves looking very silly which works as another form of closure rather than just heavy handed bans when things have barely heated up.

You know if the mods step in here, then you've really fucked up!

It's a different discussion altogether, but sometimes they let things go that I don't think I would. But everyone's got their own inner line that shouldn't be crossed, and it varies. Obviously.

The really Crap horse racing tips. Very blue moon 345 pontefract
There used to be a fella on here, Jay something and he gave out some great tips. He had 6 winners out of 7 one of the days but got chased off by some cunts giving him stick when he had an off day or the prices were too small. The only time I ever was up backing horses.

There used to be a fella on here, Jay something and he gave out some great tips. He had 6 winners out of 7 one of the days but got chased off by some cunts giving him stick when he had an off day or the prices were too small. The only time I ever was up backing horses.
So really you should have posted this in my fred.

Just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.