What does our squad need for the coming season?

Squad needs a new midfield general oh, and perhaps Enrollment in Alcoholics anonymous & a new barber……

His name is Philip Walter Foden
The squad is still thin, and I’d argue its still not good to be so reliant on one or two players to provide all the creativity. I look at the possible outgoings and worry about that right side of midfield and right wing.

Think we need another Midfielder, Winger and with Gvardiol coming hopefully we Should then have enough but yes squad is looking thin.

Luck. And plenty of it at the rate players are leaving. Gundog gone, and if reports are true about Bernie to Saudi, Riyadh to Saudi, Laporte to who knows where....

Dreading that CS game already...
Come on?! Doesn’t matter who leaves, they could all go… I’d never be dreading the curtain raiser to a new season, after a treble!! I can’t wait, and how can you be so defeatist knowing this club, under this ownership, to think we’ll be depleted with no plans.

The squad is still thin, and I’d argue its still not good to be so reliant on one or two players to provide all the creativity. I look at the possible outgoings and worry about that right side of midfield and right wing.
Midfield is fine at the moment with Rodri, Phillips, Kev, Bernardo, Kovacic, Foden and McAtee. We might be a bit light on the wings, but not particular weaker than last season, as long as Bernardo stays. Would like another winger though

-Gvardiol if Laporte leaves.
- A left back if both Gomez and Cancelo leave.
- Kovacic has already replaced Gundo.
- A back up for Rodri as K. Philips is not upto the task.
- Phil Foden to step up and share the burden with KDB.
- A right pacy winger with strong technique if either of Bernie or Mahrez leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.