WHAT HAPPENS

ali benarbia's studs

if things go wrong under mancini....... do cook and co get the chop?! i m all for a manager that stays to the seasons end and not to change mid season and effect OUR TEAM PERFORMANCE AGAIN!!!! (A DISGRACE OF MANAGEMENT IN ANY BUSINESS- yes you cook n co.)

des hardi said:
if things go wrong under mancini....... do cook and co get the chop?! i m all for a manager that stays to the seasons end and not to change mid season and effect OUR TEAM PERFORMANCE AGAIN!!!! (A DISGRACE OF MANAGEMENT IN ANY BUSINESS- yes you cook n co.)

For the love of god mate.....

des hardi said:

So are you questioning our owners too who ultimately made the decision to give Hughes the boot?

Get a life man !!!!

Garry Cook only did what happens in the business world every day of the week. If you're struggling understanding it, then you're just like the media. Enough said.

the op has nothing to do with mancini, i wish him the best. i m making the point of changing managers mid season ,like with sven- they didn t have to upset the work of the team. thats all, nothing more to say. except to polishblue-kurwa!

des hardi said:
hey i hope it all pans out for the better.i am sorry for going on about it,but people do want answers. and really its-for the LOVE OF CITY....MATE!
Answers to what? There is no question so how can there be an answer!

des hardi said:
Spoken like a true City fan. I don't think the club are too worried if things don't go right for the rest of the season but possibly will be if they do. If you get my meaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.