What has mancini done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

80s Shorts

This is from one of our mods.

Exactly. And he was a piece of work par excellence. I believe the club refused to give him a reference, at least partly because of one particular thing he did. I'm not saying anything on here or in pm's as it may prejudice ongoing actions & negotiations but I believe the club will let the world know what an utter piece of shit he was in the near future. Even the most die-hard "inner" will reconsider their support for him when this comes out.

You can't knock what we won under him but anyone saying "he should have been given another season" will realise just how wrong that is

Surely we should not be washing our dirty linen in public.

khaldoon, in his last interview, has made it clear how much grateful city is for mancini's achievements. move on.

80s Shorts said:
This is from one of our mods.

Exactly. And he was a piece of work par excellence. I believe the club refused to give him a reference, at least partly because of one particular thing he did. I'm not saying anything on here or in pm's as it may prejudice ongoing actions & negotiations but I believe the club will let the world know what an utter piece of shit he was in the near future. Even the most die-hard "inner" will reconsider their support for him when this comes out.

You can't knock what we won under him but anyone saying "he should have been given another season" will realise just how wrong that is

Surely we should not be washing our dirty linen in public.

BULLSHIT

citijin said:
khaldoon, in his last interview, has made it clear how much grateful city is for mancini's achievements. move on.

We cant whilst mods on here are perpetuating this sort of stuff.

There must be something.

Prestwich Blues is soooo angry about something.

WTF did he do ?

He says e are all gonna find out eventually so he may as well tell us.

we should be doing everything and anything to concentrate on getting the league back and doing well in the champions league this coming season as a club so i hope city don't get into a slanging match.

having said that it makes good discussion on here but i think it'll be bullshit, if mancini had done something very wrong then why would he comment saying "don't know why they sacked me", if he had done something behind the scenes that was particularly bad then wouldn't he just keep quiet?

ban-mcfc said:
we should be doing everything and anything to concentrate on getting the league back and doing well in the champions league this coming season as a club so i hope city don't get into a slanging match.

having said that it makes good discussion on here but i think it'll be bullshit, if mancini had done something very wrong then why would he comment saying "don't know why they sacked me", if he had done something behind the scenes that was particularly bad then wouldn't he just keep quiet?

I,ve been told it was something to do with Sharon.

Although a more sinister rumour was that he was not really a cat person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.