What has the UK become?

Seems to be a regular occurance at the races, and yet for some reason, there's never any suggestion to ban alcohol like there is at the football. Funny that.
Think gear plays a bigger part than alcohol. Was at Cheltenham last week for two days, on both sides of the track, and there were plenty of signs of gear use, from the relatively subtle to people keying in plain sight.

violent noisy protesters - where's the Police cracking heads and making arrests under their new powers?

Used to call them NIMBY : Not In My Back Yard.

Hereford was full of them.

Used to call them NIMBY : Not In My Back Yard.

Hereford was full of them.
Objections in my area to a new housing development that would improve public footpaths - from people who live next to the public footpath. One of them told the committee that they hadn't had notice about it but it turned out that he'd sent in an objection six months ago.

This - which was a staple of my growing up on TV - was discontinued in 1999 on the grounds of costs and it took too many sailors off core activities. Since then Royal Navy spending has been slashed as has numbers of personnel

used to love watching that.I'm told a few fingers were lost over the years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.