What has the UK become?

There will be no certainty. Firstly, Rwanda are taking a few hundred at best and charging us a fortune for doing so and sending their own refugees to us in return. Secondly, there will be court challenges which will add even more cost and delay.

This policy is spectacularly dumb. It is so dumb I can’t even get worked up about it. The Govt has to simultaneously believe that Rwanda is a safe place to traffic people and yet also be a deterrent to people literally risking their lives to come here. This cognitive dissonance has rotted what was left of this Govts capacity to govern.

I swear, this entire Rwanda nonsense is a experiment to see how stupid you can be in governing a country and see how many gullible idiots you can get to support them.

Brexit was the first attempt and we pegged about half the country as dumb. Now we are getting down to the really hardcore stupid.
It's a performative policy. Statistically speaking, it won't make a scrap of difference. Public services have been on the bones of their arse since these twats assumed power. Demonising immigrants won't change that.

These twats have destroyed the reputation of the country. The GE is going to be a thing of beauty.

I love London. Loved working there, loved living there and love going there. It’s a great city.
The cosmopolitanism of London is what makes it great. Funny that. I too have worked there, on many occasions; if we were to take away the immigrant labour the city would crumble.

It's a performative policy. Statistically speaking, it won't make a scrap of difference. Public services have been on the bones of their arse since these twats assumed power. Demonising immigrants won't change that.

These twats have destroyed the reputation of the country. The GE is going to be a thing of beauty.
Not even the populist loons have been on to rejoice the Rwanda bill going through.

As you say, it’s performative politics to keep people frothing about the tiny number of people having to cross the channel to have their claims heard.*

*When compared to the total immigration figures.

Not even the populist loons have been on to rejoice the Rwanda bill going through.

As you say, it’s performative politics to keep people frothing about the tiny number of people having to cross the channel to have their claims heard.*

*When compared to the total immigration figures.
I actually pity those who think this is the gravest issue facing the country; moreover those who think this policy is the best solution. Dense as black holes, the lot of them.

Ive been living in London for 3 years because of work and its such a fucking shithole I can't even describe. Ive been left wing all my life but can see how living here can change a person, it truly is the arsehole of England.

Can I raise you Thanet ?

Kent is known as the garden of England than thanet is its compost heap.

Turn centres full of anti social behaviour, drunks drinking all day on benches etc. It's an intimating place to go.
Shops and bank closing weekly, graffiti, fly posting, litter. The smell of dope hangs over the place.

The driving standards is horrendous, cars etc park anyway as the council have only 3 traffic wardens, 6 traffic wardens jobs are available but no body wants the job.

All the money around here is spent on anything that is arty. Millions are given every year to the Turner Centre.

Honestly anyone thinking of a holiday or a weekend break stick we'll clear of thanet which includes ramsgate, broadstairs, margate etc

I actually pity those who think this is the gravest issue facing the country; moreover those who think this policy is the best solution. Dense as black holes, the lot of them.
Yeah, because we’ve not invested in enough doctors, police, health workers, housing etc. the only solution is that we’re full.

If you have an underlying belief that the British are superior to any other nationality, it’s a perfect way of showing it without actually having to say it.

Fortunately, this seems to be coming to an end for a while at the next election and they can return to howling at the moon from the fringes for a while.

Let‘s hope that it’s a generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.