what is it?

Christ, we played a resurgent top 4 side with their two best players back in the team. Why do we have to sink into so much despair? Arsenal played well, we had to attack and that left us open to counter attacks. end of.

Dobsy87 said:
Christ, we played a resurgent top 4 side with their two best players back in the team. Why do we have to sink into so much despair? Arsenal played well, we had to attack and that left us open to counter attacks. end of.

mmmmmm....

1. I'm not in despair

2. Have you forgot the other large percentage of games where defensive lapses have been at a cost???

For example...Chelsea away..

TudorRose said:
Dobsy87 said:

mmmmmm....

1. I'm not in despair

2. Have you forgot the other large percentage of games where defensive lapses have been at a cost???

I know what you mean, mate. Chelsea was a guaranteed 3 points. How did we let them boss it at their ground?

Joycee Banercheck said:
TudorRose said:
Dobsy87 said:

mmmmmm....

1. I'm not in despair

I know what you mean, mate. Chelsea was a guaranteed 3 points. How did we let them boss it at their ground?

Your lack of association is unsurprising:

1. I'm not your mate
2. The topic is about City's defending, not whether another team bossed us or not.
3. Chelsea 1 - 0. Should have defended properly, 0-0...and don't come back stating they would have scored anyway. No one can predict the outcome of a match.
4. The fact is City can't defend properly and it's been at a cost.
5. Over protective City fans taking offence to anything negative. Sad, sad lives they lead.

TudorRose said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
TudorRose said:
Dobsy87 said:

mmmmmm....

1. I'm not in despair

Your lack of association is unsurprising:

1. I'm not your mate
2. The topic is about City's defending, not whether another team bossed us or not.
3. Chelsea 1 - 0. Should have defended properly, 0-0...and don't come back stating they would have scored anyway. No one can predict the outcome of a match.
4. The fact is City can't defend properly and it's been at a cost.
5. Over protective City fans taking offence to anything negative. Sad, sad lives they lead.
Your lack of brains aint either, pal.

1) Thank fuck for that.
2) Tell you what, you get all the best team's defensive stats in the fuckin universe and see how they fare against Arsenal
3) One minute of a lapse against what was 2nd in the league
4) All my life. Shall we sack all our mangaers for the last 30 years again?
5)I know negativity, I'm an optimist. You're just a bit of a wanker.

TudorRose said:
What is it with City and wank defending????

what is it with wankers you never see that claim to be Blues but wait in the shadows to slag us off after being beaten away by one of the best teams in Europe. Fuck off..

Your lack of brains aint either, pal.

1) Thank fuck for that.
2) Tell you what, you get all the best team's defensive stats in the fuckin universe and see how they fare against Arsenal
3) One minute of a lapse against what was 2nd in the league
4) All my life. Shall we sack all our mangaers for the last 30 years again?
5)I know negativity, I'm an optimist. You're just a bit of a wanker.[/quote]

My lack of brains? Slightly laughable. It should read a lack of brain because it's singular. Also, maybe it should read lack of brain cells, which applies to you i seems.

1. I'm not your pal
2. Ref: (1) Why did you call me mate then? Perculiar as you are!
3. Again I will reiterate. Poor defending for the large majority of games. *
4. I don't know where this has come from. First of all you mention teams bossing us and now you're going on about sacking managers. You're disgressing from the topic again.
5. That's a better statement.
6. Please stop swearing.

* Liverpool home - poor defending? I'll leave that one to debate.
Chelsea away ..yes
Arsenal away .. yes (1st goal)
WBA away..yes
Spurs home..yes
Stoke away..yes
Aston Villa away..yes
Everton home...debatable
Hull away..yes
Pompey away..yes
Newcastle, Blackburn on, on on!!!! and on!!!

Sorry about the swearing. Fair few beers in me yesterday. If I knew you were so touchy about such things I'd have tried to keep a lid on it.

I know how the brain functions and what it is composed of. I did all that at school. If you want to be pedantic about that, then fair play to you.

I'll just have to disagree with a few of your points, but don't blame you for making them. You've every right to be angry at how some of this season as gone, with the majority of the negatives coming from our away form. I'm not happy about it all myself, but I am happy that we have started to get a team together that I think will do better than we have for years in a short while.

Is that alright, Mister?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.