what is it?

TudorRose said:
Dobsy87 said:
Christ, we played a resurgent top 4 side with their two best players back in the team. Why do we have to sink into so much despair? Arsenal played well, we had to attack and that left us open to counter attacks. end of.

mmmmmm....

1. I'm not in despair

2. Have you forgot the other large percentage of games where defensive lapses have been at a cost???

For example...Chelsea away..

surely the problem is not just the defence were not playing to our abilities right through the side

You dick.

I'm about 93 and a half times more clever than you. You want to dispute that, I'm about eighty seven times harder too. I'll eat your face off more than consider your intellect. You show yourself up for the denseness you possess before we even get started. Carry on, nobrot.

Joycee Banercheck said:
You dick.

I'm about 93 and a half times more clever than you. You want to dispute that, I'm about eighty seven times harder too. I'll eat your face off more than consider your intellect. You show yourself up for the denseness you possess before we even get started. Carry on, nobrot.

You should consider a career in rap.

Spindash said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You dick.

You should consider a career in rap.
Or just stop drinking alcohol. :(

* Liverpool home - poor defending? I'll leave that one to debate.
Chelsea away ..yes
Arsenal away .. yes (1st goal)
WBA away..yes
Spurs home..yes
Stoke away..yes
Aston Villa away..yes
Everton home...debatable
Hull away..yes
Pompey away..yes
Newcastle, Blackburn on, on on!!!! and on!!![/quote]

adding to the list:

Hamburg away
Fulham home
Hamburg home

TudorRose said:
* Liverpool home - poor defending? I'll leave that one to debate.
Chelsea away ..yes
Arsenal away .. yes (1st goal)
WBA away..yes
Spurs home..yes
Stoke away..yes
Aston Villa away..yes
Everton home...debatable
Hull away..yes
Pompey away..yes
Newcastle, Blackburn on, on on!!!! and on!!!

adding to the list:

Hamburg away
Fulham home
Hamburg home[/quote]
Do you only come out when we get beat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.