What is the best hotel near Hazel Grove?

Carstairs said:
Thanks for your help.

sorry pal lol.

i don't live too far from there but you won't get anything decent I don't think until you get to stockport (which again isn't a hotbed for good hotels).

stay in manchester and the train is only 15 mins from hazel grove.

ban-mcfc said:
Carstairs said:
Thanks for your help.

sorry pal lol.

i don't live too far from there but you won't get anything decent I don't think until you get to stockport (which again isn't a hotbed for good hotels).

Yeah, the thing is we're going to a wedding and could do without the hassle of getting a train to and from! Is there nothing decent within about £20 radius in a taxi?

Carstairs said:
ban-mcfc said:
Carstairs said:
Thanks for your help.

sorry pal lol.

Yeah, the thing is we're going to a wedding and could do without the hassle of getting a train to and from! Is there nothing decent within about £20 radius in a taxi?

if you want anything decent mate i'd look at bramhall or as far as wilmslow, shouldn't be more than £20 in a cab.

i live 15 mins car journey from hazel grove and have never noticed a hotel, nevermind a decent one.

have a look at bredbury hall as well, that's a decent place.

here's a link to have a look anyway... http://www.laterooms.com/en/k16291101_hazel-grove-hotels.aspx

Village hotel in Cheadle about a ten to fifteen in a taxi, Britannia hotel about a tenner in a cab supposed to be dodgy though, bamford arms has a premier inn or similar attached its on the a6 again about a tenner in a cab to hazel grove
Hope this helps

Thanks Mate.

I had a look at Bredbury Hall, but was put off by some of the reviews on TripAdvisor, some snippets below:

This by far the worst hotel/Restaurant I have come across in my life. It appears to be a gloryfied Brothel.... and full of tarts cladly dressed clearly on the game.

Awful place. Full of thieves. Two people in my party were seriously assaulted

Obviously a Den of Iniquity

shitballs

we had our end of season cricket dinner there and a few of my mates got rooms.

it seemed alright then. to be fair though, there was a few milfs sniffing around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.