What is the world coming to?

southstand117

I have just been told a young lad from where I live got beat up in manchester last weekend and sadly died due to the attack a couple of hours ago. He was 18yrs old a young talented lad and just became a dad a couple of weeks ago..
Very sad R.I.P.

Blue Dan said:
Very sad story but I don't see what you're getting at with the title of the thread?

I think he's questioning the general state of affairs today 'Dan' when people can be attacked in this way on a night out ....... despite all the cops , despite all the CCTV , nothing is stopping incidents like this .

Blue Dan said:
Very sad story but I don't see what you're getting at with the title of the thread?
ok, i just think it's shitty when you can't go out and have a good time with out this shit, you hear it more and more. 2 yrs ago a lad got killed in glossop as he got jumped of 6 lads, they stamped on his head and he diede lay in the street.

southstand117 said:
Blue Dan said:
ok, i just think it's shitty when you can't go out and have a good time with out this shit, you hear it more and more. 2 yrs ago a lad got killed in glossop as he got jumped of 6 lads, they stamped on his head and he diede lay in the street.

I totally agree with you and black mamba, it's tragic and horrific, but it's not exactly a new phenomenon is it? People have been beating the shit out of and killing each other for centuries, whether deserved or not. All the CCTV and ASBOs in the world won't change the fact that some people are fucked in the head.

Blue Dan said:
southstand117 said:
Blue Dan said:

I totally agree with you and black mamba, it's tragic and horrific, but it's not exactly a new phenomenon is it? People have been beating the shit out of and killing each other for centuries, whether deserved or not. All the CCTV and ASBOs in the world won't change the fact that some people are fucked in the head.
yeah, fair point, the world is shite.. end of

southstand117 said:
Blue Dan said:
southstand117 said:
Blue Dan said:

yeah, fair point, the world is shite.. end of

It is, and I hope the bastards who killed that lad get what's coming to 'em.

Thats a terrible story! Sorry to hear that, you have to question the logic of some of these attacks? Was he blue? Or red?

Either way, RIP. You'll be known as a blue on bluemoon! RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.