What is wrong with Robinho?

kevinmcfc said:
I bet Bino wishes he could turn the clock back because there is no chance he would have signed for us if he knew how shite we were going to be this season. I think he will go in January, I cannot see him hanging around for a relegation battle and quite franky I do not blame him. Well done Hughes you welsh prick.

FAIL CODE #32: RACISM

bizzbo said:
kevinmcfc said:
I bet Bino wishes he could turn the clock back because there is no chance he would have signed for us if he knew how shite we were going to be this season. I think he will go in January, I cannot see him hanging around for a relegation battle and quite franky I do not blame him. Well done Hughes you welsh prick.

go away

Blue Mooner said:
Unfortunately much as I love Robinho and a great player he is he has to realise that he doesn't run the team the manager does.

I am pleased that Hughes has stood up to the Brazilians and shown them who's boss. If that has pissed the Brazilians off then so be it. This is a team game and if it's one thing Fergie realises it's that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

As soon as you step out of line reputations count for nothing with Fergie look at Van Horseface, Keane and Beckham as soon as they thought they were bigger than the club they were out.

Robinho needs to learn that this is a TEAM game and whilst he is a great player nobody is bigger than the club.

Good post!

We've been here before, so there's no excuse for any of us to get this one wrong. Remember Gio and Anelka? both highly skilled players who performed when they felt like it and harmed the team effort overall. I wouldn't swap the two of them- plus Robinho-for one Shaun Goater, who pulled his guts out every week for us, without the benefit of a fraction of their natural talent on the ball. IT'S A TEAM GAME

remoh said:
Blue Mooner said:
Unfortunately much as I love Robinho and a great player he is he has to realise that he doesn't run the team the manager does.

I am pleased that Hughes has stood up to the Brazilians and shown them who's boss. If that has pissed the Brazilians off then so be it. This is a team game and if it's one thing Fergie realises it's that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

As soon as you step out of line reputations count for nothing with Fergie look at Van Horseface, Keane and Beckham as soon as they thought they were bigger than the club they were out.

Robinho needs to learn that this is a TEAM game and whilst he is a great player nobody is bigger than the club.

Good post!

We've been here before, so there's no excuse for any of us to get this one wrong. Remember Gio and Anelka? both highly skilled players who performed when they felt like it and harmed the team effort overall. I wouldn't swap the two of them- plus Robinho-for one Shaun Goater, who pulled his guts out every week for us, without the benefit of a fraction of their natural talent on the ball. IT'S A TEAM GAME

absolutely spot on. NOBODY is bigger than the team - I only wish we could find a whole team who tried as hard as the goat

Nobody is bigger than the team - agreed.

But my point is that in Robinho we have one of the best players in the world. Obviously we are far from being one of the biggest clubs in the world - yet. But if we really have that level of ambition, we need great players like him and if he leaves then sorry; for me that means being the best is not actually what we are aiming for.

crystal_mais said:
clubfoot said:
but when you are as good as he is then you are bound to get dispirited playing week in week out with showers of shite.

hughes out...we are 4th bottom for f*** sake, with a squad like ours we should be at least top half,

"So we are a shower of Shite"

one minute we are a shower of shite and the next top squad. So what are we.
The squad is thin, the squad is poor, we lump it up field because Micah and Dunnie are not the best footballing brains or passers of a ball.

we have a good squad....but under hughes we are a shower of shite, the guy is clueless, the game against neverton last sat was so painful.

all i want for xmas is hughes out and get someone in who our players actually want to play for

remoh said:

We would have been relegated without Anelka's goals.

The problem with him (and Gio) is that his teammates weren't as capable, and I'd say the failures as a team are more down to the that than anything.

Blue Mooner said:

Ronaldo thinks he is bigger than the club, and while he is performing Ferguson won't have a problem with that.

A good manager has got to deal with very big ego's, if he can't he won't last in the game.

bizzbo said:
kevinmcfc said:

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.