What music is played at COMS before KO?

Nicky D

Apologies if this has been asked before/recently, but I've looked all over the site and I can't find it.

I know that there's a variation on Doves' 'Words', but what are the other songs played?

There's this one song in particular that I really want to know the name of; alas I can't even describe the melody or lyrics as it's played so briefly when I'm watching on telly. It's the one just before the Premier League theme music comes on, just before the players come out, if that helps.

Cheers.

They play the instrumental for doves - pounding before spread your love, not heard the live for city one played for a while.

masterwig said:
Usually play an instrumental version of Pounding by Doves.

Cheers mate, just looked up BRMC and it is them and 'spread your love' that I'm after.

Nicky D said:
masterwig said:
Usually play an instrumental version of Pounding by Doves.

Cheers mate, just looked up BRMC and it is them and 'spread your love' that I'm after.

Does anyone know who and why they actually chose this song to run out to? I love the Doves song, but still not won over by the BRMC number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.