what newcastle bar for ticketless fans on sunday?

I live in sunderland and work with quite a few geordies. They have recommended these bars. CITY VAULTS in the bigg market and PLAYERS in the gate. These are near the ground. Also two near the central station are UNION ROOMS which is a wetherspoons and THE LONG BAR. The best 2 on the quayside are the WATERLINE and the QUAYSIDE BAR. one of them is also a wetherspoons. Myself and 5 other city fans who live up here will be up near the ground for our game and down the quayside for the scum game. Would be mint if we could get loads of us together in a bar. The atmosphere will be buzzing. Come on city (and swansea).

from a city fan living in Newcastle, sitting in their end tomorrow too, thinking of duck taping my hands and mouth in order to keep quiet!

there's a new sports bar opposite St James too, called The Shark Club (next door to the Sandman Signature hotel) it gets busy on match days but the dress code for the waitresses is little black (tight) dresses, some cracking birds ;-). Big screens all over the place too for the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.