What percentage chance of going through (both now and when the draw was made)

Fuzzy80

Trying to gauge the reaction from fellow blues on today's result is it good, bad or somewhat ok?

The no away goal is a huge bonus but the fact is Madrid at home, they will fancy beating us.

So percentage wise how do we see it. For me I thought we had a 40% chance when the draw was made and now about 33% after the result tonight.

I'd say the opposite. We had a 33% shot but now that it's down to a 1 game playoff with our goals counting more I'd say we've gone up to 40%.

It's unlikely well go through but more likely than before.

35%, historically speaking.

Under current regulations, 712 european ties started with 0-0 on 1st leg. 462 times (65%) went through the one with 2nd leg at home.

30%? I'm glad we're still well in it. I didn't see anything to frighten City either. They were good, but not that good. We're a lot closer than we ever have been.

I think if we played 10 games at their place, we probably lose 6 or 7 of them? So somewhere between 30 and 40% chance of progressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.