What players do you remember and what players do you forget that you remember?

Reminds me of Alan Kernaghan at Coventry away. 4-0 loss with Big Alan making Mick Quinn look like Linford Christie!
Still scored one of the best goals I have ever seen against Leicester. Feet like Kinkladze and an eye for goal like Aguero …. For 10 seconds.

Didnt actually play for us at all but Robert Jarni was the 'Isco' of the early noughties seemed to be linked every year.

The big one 10 years earlier was Arthur Numann who ended up at Rangers. One of the rising stars of Dutch football and if memory serves me correctly even the Dutch manager pipes up to say he should not move to City. From memory that was the start of my Clubcall addiction following this transfer.

The big one 10 years earlier was Arthur Numann who ended up at Rangers. One of the rising stars of Dutch football and if memory serves me correctly even the Dutch manager pipes up to say he should not move to City. From memory that was the start of my Clubcall addiction following this transfer.

Jesus clubcall, was that the transfer rumour number that used to be on teletext? Simpler times aha

Stefan Jovetic.
Unfortunately was relegated to BL2 with Hertha Berlin but has some impressive trivia about him

Hertha BSC​

On 27 July 2021, Jovetić signed for Hertha BSC on a two-year contract.[63] Becoming the third player (after Florin Răducioiu and Christian Poulsen) in history to play in all five of the big leagues (Germany, Spain, Italy, England and France). When he scored against 1. FC Köln on 14 August 2021, he became the second player, after Florin Răducioiu, to score at least one league goal in Europe's top five leagues.[64]

Unfortunately was relegated to BL2 with Hertha Berlin but has some impressive trivia about him

Hertha BSC​

On 27 July 2021, Jovetić signed for Hertha BSC on a two-year contract.[63] Becoming the third player (after Florin Răducioiu and Christian Poulsen) in history to play in all five of the big leagues (Germany, Spain, Italy, England and France). When he scored against 1. FC Köln on 14 August 2021, he became the second player, after Florin Răducioiu, to score at least one league goal in Europe's top five leagues.[64]

Decent trivia, thanks.

He looked so good before he signed. I was so disappointed with how it ended up. Far better for his country than any club side, sadly.

A load of Scottish players under Billy McNeil.
Derek Parlane,Duncan Davidson,Jim Melrose and Gordon Smith.
Paul Ritchie more recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.