What players do you remember and what players do you forget that you remember?

Christian Dailly was another who was heavily linked with us without signing round this era. Christian made up for not signing by heading us in front in the Blackburn promotion match.

One of the best days ever as a blue. I was in their main stand level 2 and managed to get down to the first tier and onto the pitch. Felt pretty smug until I saw the City players come out from the area of the stand I was sitting, and celebrate with the fans.

On European nights, I tend to watch an Indian feed.
One of the regular studio pundits is Mark Seagraves. Turns out he had 40+ appearances for us. Who'd've thought?

Another two Andy Hill and Eddie McGoldrick. The former most famous for his winning header against Notts Forest on a balmy night which put us top of the league, the latter fir running and passing sidewards. Always busy doing nothing.

Maicon - a mad one really, he was the best in the world just a few seasons beforehand until Bale pulled his pants down. Could tell he was quality when he was with us, though. Same with Danilo I thought.

George Weah

Adebayor feels like such an enigma that it’s mad he was ever here. Started off so well then dwindled into mediocrity.

Jo

Glauber Berti

Carlo Nash - Only remember him for that 5-1 drubbing off Arsenal

Played a lot in the Keegan promotion season and was fairly decent. Always remember him being sponsored by Carole Nash in the programme which stuck in my head for some reason as a kid.

Some other very forgettable names

Albert Riera
Paul Ritchie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.