What sort of City fan are you ?

Blue Hefner

Fans fit in all sorts of catagories .There is the fanatic who goes home & away whatever the cost & agrovation . Then there is the fan who just goes to the home games & the odd couple of aways . Due to work & Family commitments there is the fan who justs picks & choses which games to go .There is also the fan that cant be arsed going anymore due to all sorts of reasons & just watches the games with his/her mates in the boozer or at home with a crate .I should imagine there are all of the above who visit this site .We all have one thing in common Once a Blue always a Blue

i only make 5 games a season, but its tough and very expensive getting from shetland. But city is my life, just wish i could watch us at comms more rather than on sky

Mikey77 said:
i only make 5 games a season, but its tough and very expensive getting from shetland. But city is my life, just wish i could watch us at comms more rather than on sky
Fair play to you

I'm a 5-10 game a season fan, live 2 1/2 hrs away and work Saturdays and alternate Sundays which makes it difficult getting to COMS for a game.

Mine usually are the Sunday & Mondays games when we are on TV, would be far easier to stay at home and watch on SKy but love going to COMS & the hairs stand up on the back of my neck everytime I get there!! Always said to the Mrs if/when I change jobs and no longer work weekends a season ticket will be purchased!

I was a season ticket holder for 17 years and I'd do about 10-12 aways a season in my teens and twenties but life moves on (wife, kids and financial responsibilities).

These days its a couple of big days out a season and the rest are a few pints in the pub with the lads and I'm happy with that.

Still love it the same and get as kiddy as a kid when we get a result.

At the moment i'm lucky if i can make 3 home games a year. My job is a 'weekend' job (though i work the other 3 days during the week) not had a Sat/Sun off in months.

But i'll catch them in the boozer, at home on Sky or my trusty Morphy Richards radio, now replaced by a DAB one or radio function on the iPood.

Not great but i do what i can.

I'm travelling from Oz to manc just to see the derby in November. And am considering a permanent move just for city.
Do I win? Hehe ;)

Season ticket holder for the first time this year after having part time weekend jobs for the last few years; while at uni and college. Went to my first away game a couple of years ago, went to half a dozen last year but me and my brother (14) are planning to get to as many away games as we can (a) afford and (b) get tickets for with regards loyalty points this season. Sunderland next week is the first one, can't wait. Figured I've got to make the most of being young and relatively responsibility free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.