What Tablet Can Stream Footy Games?

Talking of streams Shady how would i go about streaming a match for others to view?
If anyone else can post some info that'd be great,i've googled but can't find anything.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Any PM would be appreciated for today's game. Thanks.

no need for PM, check back 3 posts ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:54 pm --<br /><br />
supa-dapa-dan said:
Talking of streams Shady how would i go about streaming a match for others to view?
If anyone else can post some info that'd be great,i've googled but can't find anything.

you would need a TV capture card mate, at least a 1mbps connection (preferably cable or fibre optic) and if you intend to stream to the public, you also need to subscribe to a P2P site, like justin TV.

if you just intend to stream yourself to the net via webcam, then most media software can do that

Ok.

Found out SopCast is available for IOS and Android today (google sopcast iOS/android).

Awesome quality, free, and piss easy to use (copy sopcast URL from wiziwigs into fav, then you are good to go)

Don't thank me all at once!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.