What the Balamory is going on in Block 307?

No issue with the Scots - always make friends with them on holiday in Tenerife in fact - but it’s baffling me why there’s dozens if not hundreds of them sat at the top of block 307 for most weekend games. Is there some deal on with the Balamory OSC or something?
.believe it or not, there are OSC‘s up here…
I believe they sell fried mars bars in 307, that might have something to do with it.
it doesn’t.
Jings, the level of stereotyping in this thread

Me and my mates have enough trouble trying to get 3 tickets next to each of on the matchday scheme lol

Perhaps we should joing the Scottish OSC !!
These tickets aren’t coming from any Scottish OSC, I can assure you of that!

Sound lads, the Scots, by and large.

You can't judge them on the 'Old Firm' so-called fans. That's like judging the English on Millwall.
Whilst I completely agree that the Scots by and large are indeed “sound”, to compare the Sectarianism of two of the worlds best supported clubs with Millwall is massively understating the problem.

We’ve not had many Scottish players in our first team for quite a while now. Was dickov the last first teamer?
we had 4 scots in the first team in 1894-95 season...
david robson, james mcbride, wally mcreddie & robert milarvie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.