What time does tonights Game Start!

Mothball

Major Confusion as to the time this game Kicks Off. I was under the impression it Kicks off New York Time 5.30pm so that makes it 10.30 UK Time, but our bloody Website says it Kicks Off at 11.06 UK time, And ESPN say they are coming on Air at 11pm 30 Minutes into the game! Clear as fkn mud!

Mothball said:
Major Confusion as to the time this game Kicks Off. I was under the impression it Kicks off New York Time 5.30pm so that makes it 10.30 UK Time, but our bloody Website says it Kicks Off at 11.06 UK time, And ESPN say they are coming on Air at 11pm 30 Minutes into the game! Clear as fkn mud!

10.30pm uk time programme starts....11pm uk time kick off

You any idea why the Official site says 11.06 Shady mate? Surely the delay on their stream isn't that much!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 11:51 am --<br /><br />Official Yankees Web Site says 5.30pm (Which is 10:30 over here)! But they are showing CL Final 1st on big Screens, It could be dependent on whether that game goes to ET or not?

<a class="postlink" href="http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/soccer.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/soccer.jsp</a>

Stuart Brennan has just tweeted it is a 10:30 UK time Kick Off! Surely the Official site is not charging to show it on delay!!! It will be bloody meltdown on here if that happened!!

chelsea tv says live coverage and starts its prog at 10.45,espn starts at 11pm so i reckon the 11.06 start is probably right

edit mcfc now says kick off 10.30 so i hope the tv schedule changes

gaaaay not on espn......<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 9:22 pm --<br /><br />ah ok its on espn at 11.....delayed live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.