What TV programs show City's matches in US

ocimpean

I just got Fox Soccer in US on Dish Network, cause Sky is not possible to get in this ugly place, but they will show other matches on Sat, so I will like to know what TV stations show City matches ?

Is Setanta still showing live Premiership matches, went on their site but I can get no program?

TevezIsACaveman said:
Setanta US still up in the US, its only in the UK Setanta is gone, get it mate shows loads of games

I've heard rumors that ESPN2/360 are picking up Setanta's games in the US...BUT, it's yet to be confirmed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.epltalk.com/espn-adds-premier-league-to-soccer-line-up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.epltalk.com/espn-adds-premie ... er-line-up</a>

No official word from ESPN, though...so here's to hoping.

Setanta and FSC show a good majority of the city games.

The rest you can watch streamed.

TevezIsACaveman said:
Setanta US still up in the US, its only in the UK Setanta is gone, get it mate shows loads of games

I did not know that. Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know if the Blackburn game will be on French TV anywhere, had to move out here and i'll be gutted if I miss it, especially if they win!?

Canal+ sport1 has it live... not srue if in france though, I get the scandinavian package.

Dhenry said:
Canal+ sport1 has it live... not srue if in france though, I get the scandinavian package.

Cheers mate, it is on Canal+ Sport and I've found a cheeky french pub who've promised to show it, COME ON CITY!!!

It's been settled that ESPN2 will show the early Saturday and Monday night games in the U.S. If there is no early game on Saturday, they'll show a standard Saturday game instead. Maybe the first Premier League games ever shown in HD in the States?

jackqueen said:
It's been settled that ESPN2 will show the early Saturday and Monday night games in the U.S. If there is no early game on Saturday, they'll show a standard Saturday game instead. Maybe the first Premier League games ever shown in HD in the States?
When does this start? There's nothing on my tv-guide for this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.