What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

Yeah McManaman went out of his way to point it out, even though you couldn't see empty seats on the TV. The pointer had changed his tune by the end though, saying how great it was to be there on a historic night...

Pointer - Showing definite signs of Bi Polar - should go and see the doc. tomorrow - and ask for for early treatment.

Watched on Tv3 in Ireland atmosphere sounded great, BT probably turned the sound down to suit their agenda.

Few late arrivals in SS L3 but it was full within 5-10 minutes after kick off. Only empty seats were 4 or 5 rows at the back of the PSG section.

Couldn't be there or watch it on TV.

Wondered whether at last City got up for the Champions League. Was it like Hamburg?

What were the PSG fans like? I remember them fighting amongst themselves last time we played them at home.

I am in the CL Cup Scheme, so I shall be there for the CL semi-finals.
Nowt like Hamburg. Paris fans were reasonably good, we were reasonably good. Similar to when the atmosphere is fairly decent for a Prem game.

City fan (?) just on Talkshite giving out loads over the number of empty seats in the family and at top of South stand. Couldn't see any on telly. Was he talking crap?

I heard him - he was absolutely ranting after getting into the semi finals. Rag all the way.

Head's banging, throat is sore. What a night.

Slight lull after 20 mins or so when all the pressure we'd applied hadn't paid off, but picked up again after Sergio decided to tough it out

Well i watched on Fox 1 and it sounded fine to me. Maybe BT cloak the sound, for some reason ?

Maybe, but personally think that's taking this agenda thing a bit too far! They showed lots of pics of the crowd celebrating the goal and waving flags towards the end of the match. It came across as quite subdued for the first half and pretty much up until we scored in the second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.