What was the last vinyl record you bought?

Council Skies by Noel Gallagher (blood records Ltd edition).

Superb bloody album and has the Maine Road centre circle on the front of the Album artwork (redeveloped albeit)
As someone who was bored of Oasis by '95 I was surprised just how good that Noel LP is (only listened on Tidal, never buy physical items these days). Superb production, reminiscent of Weller's early solo records.

The Seahorses - Do It Yourself signed by the lead singer Chris Helme. He does acoustic gigs in small pubs playing some of his own and some Seahorses stuff, then has a little merchandise stand at the back where he sells & signs stuff at the end.

Just had 3 bought for me has birthday presents. Village Green preservation society and Everybody's in showbiz albums by the Kinks and Hatful of hollows by the Smiths. Wonderful!

Would I lie to you Charles and Eddie last one. It was one of the three vinyl purchases I made in my life whatever by oasis on 12 inch single being one and rage against the machine a green vinyl being the other.
I may dig out the green one as that is probably worth a few bob.
Ecletic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.