what will madrid away sell out at?

dancity19

Looking at booking flights, but no guarantee of a ticket? On the scheme and have 4800 points. What are my chances? I got to bayern last year with fewer points.

dancity19 said:
Looking at booking flights, but no guarantee of a ticket? On the scheme and have 4800 points. What are my chances? I got to bayern last year with fewer points.

From the amount of interest I don't think you stand a chance.

Or this could be me being bitter that I cant get the time off.

I think Villarreal sold out at just over 7000 points last season, knowing a few lads who went.

I think we'll probably get twice as many tickets but doubt it will drop and lower than that mark again.

depends on what allocation we get , with it being just 3 weeks away i think it could go down to 4000 points

Yep, depends on the allocation. At the end of the day it`s a fantastic draw, in a fantastic stadium, in a fantastic city. I can`t wait for this. Flights & hotel booked. Bring it on.

Weekend before in Beni with the lads so it would handy if i could get a pass to go straight to Madrid...... Will cost a lot of shoes and bottles of perfume

dancity19 said:

Hope you get one mate but real Madrid away will go very fast

I have 8500 points but cant make it if any one wants me to get them a ticket, pm me (same for dortmund also!)

I would guess looking at what Bayern sold out at last year would be a decent indication, similar allocation and similar popularity?

Visited the ground with England for the Spain friendly, pack your oxygen masks, if we end up, where I suspect we will, where they put us for that game. It's definitely higher up than Newcastle. We should get circa 3k tickets, think we got 5k for the friendly. Madrid is brilliant, and a huge City (London size and some), just be wary outside the ground itself (few England fans non trouble causers were roughed up). Be very careful with their police, they are ruthless, batons appear and are used at the slightest hint of drunken behaviour etc. Sure the vast majority of Blues will be perfect ambassadors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.