What will you be happy with next season?

Just watching Manchester play to their potential, will make me happy.

I usually sit at the back of 111. The view isn't that great. Just boosted myself up to 208, I think it is. Cost me a shitload more, so come on Manchester make it worth my while.

(By the way, my referring to Manchester City as Manchester, and the scum as Trafford, is a habit of mine. Really winds up my United mates lol.)

I will be happy if...

We beat the Scum at home.
We beat the Scum away.
We beat the Scum in the FA Cup.
We beat the Scum in the Capital Cup.
We beat the Scum in the Champions League.

and we play beautiful football.

JJ

I want to see some of the EDS players break through to the first team and get some decent game time. Will be happy with top 2 places (obviously want us to win the league). Actually want us to win every competition we enter but a decent run in cups, especially Champs League would make me happy (semis may-be).

The title says what will you be happy with next season and not what are your minimum expectations. So,

- Reclaim the Premier League title
- Win one of the other domestic cups
- Better run-in in the CL
- Aguero in a Ballon D'or form
- The youth team winning their league and FA Youth Cup
- Buzzing atmosphere throughout

I will be happy with:-
100 plus league goals scored
The title - nothing less
Champions league semi - playing some new teams along the way
54,000 + average crowd
Singing section a success
Beat United twice
Undefeated at home
Less than 4 defeats all season in the league
Pep appointed at end of season as Manuel departs a hero

A half decent title challenge and CL quarter finals will be a brilliant season for me. If we can have a couple of decent domestic cups too, that's be nice.

A half decent title challenge and CL quarter finals will be a brilliant season for me. If we can have a couple of decent domestic cups too, that's be nice.

Same here really. We're capable of winning the league next season but it won't be easy to finish above Chelsea. We'll be first or second I think, can't see the rags or Arsenal doing anything special.

Progress in the CL would be a good sign for Guardiola joining (probably) the following summer and who could complain at a day out at Wembley in May.

beaten the scum home and away is a must though, obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.