What would you do?????

SambaBoys

My Boss at work (Liverpool fan) has decided that its dress down for us tomorrow.
However there is a catch, we have to wear a Chelsea shirt that the company will provide for the whole day or we forfeit the right to dress down for the next 2 Fridays.

I was told by another City Fan in the office that it’s just a shit, and it doesn’t matter ......... My stance is that I refuse to wear it.

I did ask my boss if he would be having Torres on the back of his........

What’s everybody’s thoughts? Is it just a shirt?

god no. Would feel very peculiar wearing anything other than a city or england top.

Seems strange typing that because like you say, its just a shirt.

SambaBoys said:
My Boss at work (Liverpool fan) has decided that its dress down for us tomorrow.
However there is a catch, we have to wear a Chelsea shirt that the company will provide for the whole day or we forfeit the right to dress down for the next 2 Fridays.

I was told by another City Fan in the office that it’s just a shit, and it doesn’t matter ......... My stance is that I refuse to wear it.

Stick to your guns and tell him to politely fuck off.

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor coz he's is hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

johnmc said:
What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor coz he's is hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

bitty ?

SambaBoys said:

Is your boss David Mellor and does he want you to smuggle peanuts for him ?

I never bothered with dress down days when I worked in a place that had them.

I'd bought my work trousers and shirts so I reckoned I might as well use them, plus the fact that I couldn't be bothered breaking my workday routine.

Also, I never understood why many staff regarded it as a bonus or treat to wear different clothes for a day. There are a few things I don't like about having to work for a living, but what I wear isn't one of them.

crizack said:
would you do it if it was a united shirt? no! so why do it now? fuck dress down friday!cant believe your actually asking this question!

That’s exactly my point!!!!

If it was rag shirt there is no way in hell anybody would even consider wearing it, so it’s never “just a shirt”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.