Whatever

powersleftfoot

Whatever happened to "enjoy the ride" a phrase used often in September?
There are a few points to remember.

1: We all said things would not happen overnight. Building a good team takes time.

2: We all said stability is important for building a good team (squad).

3: Mark Hughes has not turned into a bad manager overnight. He did a great job with Blackburn on limited resources and the players he has signed for us have been far better than players signed by Sven.(fact)

4: Who says the dressing room is lost? The man who heard it of a man in the pub?

5: We will sign more good players in January. Maybe not all the world stars many people want or expect even, but players that will make us better, and build a better platform for the future.

Please have a little more patience, we have waited so long i'm sure we can all wait a little longer. Big things are going to happen and we will see a joyous bluemoon board.

ENJOY THE RIDE

powersleftfoot said:

1: We all said things would not happen overnight. Building a good team takes time.

3: Mark Hughes has not turned into a bad manager overnight. He did a great job with Blackburn on limited resources and the players he has signed for us have been far better than players signed by Sven.(fact)

4: Who says the dressing room is lost? The man who heard it of a man in the pub?

5: We will sign more good players in January. Maybe not all the world stars many people want or expect even, but players that will make us better, and build a better platform for the future.

Please have a little more patience, we have waited so long i'm sure we can all wait a little longer. Big things are going to happen and we will see a joyous bluemoon board.

ENJOY THE RIDE
I will thanks skip.

powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE
this.

powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE

Here here

powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE

Excellent post.

powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE
you'll not get away with talking sence,you know that?

powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE

good post

pominoz said:
powersleftfoot said:

ENJOY THE RIDE
you'll not get away with talking sence,you know that?
lol I don't do it often

I would be enjoying it a lot more if the players produced better displays more often than they have so far this season.

Like the economies of the world , I suspect it will get worse before it gets better and in football especially the premiership time is not on your side when things are going wrong.

Blackburn have just sacked their manager who have got points in one less game than we have managed to date fearing the need to change before its too late.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on what you personally think the owners of our club will do the same to MH if results do not improve very soon and by soon I mean from now on.

In an ideal world you would like to give your manager some time to get your club performing to expectation or above expectation hopefully.

We have spent more money than the vast majority of premiership clubs on players over the summer and it has not produced the desired effect.

Just how long Hughes has left if things do not improve only the owners know but I suspect its days rather than months.

The Blackburn fans spoke last weekend and the board listened.

Right now I would suspect its close to 50/50 for keeping Hughes but these next 3 games in the premiership I suspect will either give him a leave pass beyond the window or seal his fate.

If the players want him beyond January they know what they have to do.

Lets see if they have what it takes or they surrender like men with little pride and character in their wish to be successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.