Whats next for Bellamy?

Stiz

just been having this convo at work and was wondering what you all thought on this topic?

me personally, thinks he would not have a slot with us next season. i loved him when he played for us, and thank him for what he did.... but if all these rumors are true about the ronaldo's and the messi's and the pele's we are signing....do we really need a bellamy back?? and if not, whats going to happen with him? sell him, loan him out again?? :S

Stiz said:
just been having this convo at work and was wondering what you all thought on this topic?

me personally, thinks he would not have a slot with us next season. i loved him when he played for us, and thank him for what he did.... but if all these rumors are true about the ronaldo's and the messi's and the pele's we are signing....do we really need a bellamy back?? and if not, whats going to happen with him? sell him, loan him out again?? :S

I reckon he'll be loaned back to cardiff for another term... my sister and a couple of mates at work are cardiff fans and they've heard (from an ITK - which is plausible cos the club is a lot smaller than city) that he's sorting out trying to stay...

Be good news for us in terms of transfers and wages although I did miss his effort and pace at times this season.

If he's happy there then best of luck to him, I detested the thought of us signing him when I heard but he won me over with his performances on the pitch.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Player/Manager for Cardiff apparently. Willing to take huge drop in pay to do so.

I don't personally believe he's mentally prepared for management yet...

He's still got a few years left of playing and i'd welcome him if he wanted to come back for us and try get in the side. One of the hardest working most passionate players i've ever seen wear a city shirt.

TheSituation said:
He's staying at Cardiff.
He "wants to stay at Cardiff" but are we just going to pay his wages until his contract expires? With the FFPR coming in its a lot of money down the pan.

love bellamy, cracking player, better then he should be and on paper. More than managed to keep up with tevez with assists andwas one of our best players last season, would still like to see him back at city, better then bringing on Jo and swp for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.