What's the best invention man has made?

Blue2112

I've been looking around at some cool stuff on the internet tonight and there really isn't very much you can't find out about on here and it got me thinking what is the best invention man has come up with so far. I was sat in traffic in the town centre the other day and was people watching at the pedestrians going about there everyday lives and I counted in a very small area around 17 people either stood at bus stops, walking by, window shopping, crossing the road etc. and I counted 13 of them were doing this whilst at the same time using there mobile phones. Mobiles must be near the top of the charts for one of the most modern used items we've come up with, but what is the best?

DiscoSteve said:
mobile phones FFS....

fire

or

the wheel

obvously

Yeah I understand that. I merely used mobiles as one of the more modern inventions that we individually all use but obviously it's not the best ever.

And I mean more in a technological way not as in fire or the wheel.

The combustion engine is pretty good. But i would go for bread, bread and cheese

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.