What's the best mind-blowing movie twist of all time? Spoiler alerts as standard!

Angel Heart though De Niros name was pretty obvious to any scholar, the mickey rourke reveal was good.

secret window, gone girl, friday the 13th and chinatown get an honourble mention too

Come on people. The clue's in the thread title. It's not 'What's your favourite film containing a plot twist'. Where's the fun in that?
I'm asking, 'What's the best movie mind-blowing movie twist...' i.e. describe your favourite twist. Christ, it's not difficult!

Come on people. The clue's in the thread title. It's not 'What's your favourite film containing a plot twist'. Where's the fun in that?
I'm asking you, 'What's the best movie mind-blowing movie twist...' i.e. describe your favourite twist. Christ, it's not difficult!
Are you new here?

I'm asking, 'What's the best movie mind-blowing movie twist...' i.e. describe your favourite twist. Christ, it's not difficult!
no plot twist has ever blown my mind in a movie I can recall those mentioned were interesting but not jaw dropping

hope that helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.