What's The Longest You've Ever Stayed Awake For?

That brings back memory's. I remember completing grand thef auto in what felt like 15 minutes
haha. I ended up trying to find bottles of Orange juice off the milkman on peoples doorsteps at 5am because i id heard it brought you down, that and hearing Us and Them by Pink Floyd everywhere i went even though there was no music playing, freaky shit at the time

38 hours ended up on a tripple shift, fell asleep on bus home and needed the driver to wake me up in stalybridge

No drink/partying or anything the longest I went was for just over 4 days, probably touched the 100hrs Mark with no sleep.

I was around 16yrs old playing Championship Manager (videogame) and was so addicted, constantly playing it.
A complete waste of time!!

I like my sleep too much now.

No drink/partying or anything the longest I went was for just over 4 days, probably touched the 100hrs Mark with no sleep.

I was around 16yrs old playing Championship Manager (videogame) and was so addicted, constantly playing it.
A complete waste of time!!

I like my sleep too much now.

Watching Maxim Tsigalko bang in a hattrick in front of the Stretford End to win the league for City was never a waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.